Things are getting exciting for us at DoodleMaths – the newest versions of the DoodleMaths Primary Maths and DoodleMaths for Schools apps are in the App Store (with new features and accessories designed by some of our top Doodlers); in addition to that, developments of our DoodleMaths for Android app have entered their final stages, and we have started working on some exciting new products which we can’t wait to tell you about!
All in all, it’s a time for celebration, which is why we invite you to show us how you Doodle with our newest photo competition.
#ThisIsHowWeDoodle celebrates all that we love about DoodleMaths – the personalization features (pet character, My Doodles), the accessibility (no WiFi required) and, of course, the fact that it’s such a joy for children to use.
Tweet us your pictures or tag us on Facebook, and add the links in this Rafflecopter, for a chance to win a Kindle Fire HD tablet – just one of the devices on which our app will become available when the Android version hits the stores.
Full terms and conditions below.
Good luck everyone!
Terms and Conditions
- The giveaway is open internationally.
- A valid entry is one made between 12:00 on the 27/07/2014 and 12:00 on the 12/09/2014
- The participant to this competition will be the owner of the Twitter or Facebook account.
- Participants must share or tweet their entries using the #ThisIsHowWeDoodle hashtag and the @DoodleMaths handle, or share it with us on Facebook. This is a mandatory requirement.
- The entry must feature the DoodleMaths app.
- Participants can also gain extra entries once they have fulfilled their mandatory requirement.
- The entry must be shared from a valid account, as we will use that to contact the winner
- By participating in the contest, entrants agree to have their pictures shared on our DoodleMaths Facebook page and Twitter feed.
- Personal data will be used for the purposes of this giveaway only and will not be shared with any third parties. The winners’ entry will be featured in our September newsletter.
- Winner will be announced on the 12/09/2014 on Twitter and Facebook.
- The winner will receive a Kindle Fire HD tablet.
- We will not contact participants with any further communications about DoodleMaths, unless they have specified otherwise, either in writing or by subscribing to our social media channels and newsletter.